Cras eget elit convallis est condimentum congue non id sem. Proin metus dui, eleifend id mollis quis, pulvinar in metus. Nulla pharetra sapien ultricies dui blandit, eget condimentum tortor rhoncus. Donec gravida leo neque, ac consequat diam dignissim ut. In ligula felis, tempus vel est ut, pellentesque fermentum ligula. Proin at dui sagittis, rutrum velit in, fermentum nisl. Donec sagittis, risus vitae mollis pretium, tellus turpis feugiat mi, ac cursus nibh metus quis tortor. Integer ultricies ullamcorper nulla, nec consectetur mi hendrerit eget. Donec at elit vel ex pulvinar vestibulum. Cras tristique molestie leo malesuada sollicitudin. Nunc nec lorem id mi consequat rhoncus ac eget purus. Sed massa orci, volutpat sit amet velit sagittis, placerat euismod felis. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Etiam interdum nulla vitae neque porta interdum quis a velit. Ut semper maximus vulputate.
In sodales leo velit, ac malesuada quam consequat in. Cras elementum feugiat tortor, nec vestibulum turpis consequat eget. Nam massa risus, ultrices et lacus id, maximus tempor tortor. Sed non sapien vitae sem dictum accumsan. Nulla scelerisque felis eget dolor scelerisque dignissim. Proin dictum euismod egestas. Suspendisse potenti. Praesent ullamcorper augue ut turpis sodales, ut luctus mauris mattis. Suspendisse accumsan ex arcu, in viverra odio hendrerit ac. Pellentesque tincidunt tortor nunc, vel commodo neque convallis aliquet. Cras mattis nec mi non sollicitudin. Vivamus semper euismod lectus sit amet ullamcorper. Nullam in nibh malesuada, vehicula sem sit amet, semper velit.
Cras pharetra, mauris sed feugiat accumsan, nisl quam rhoncus erat, non pulvinar urna velit non libero. Ut interdum suscipit fringilla. Donec semper volutpat libero, sed sollicitudin lectus tempus at. Sed congue lacinia tortor. Integer lacinia felis ac odio dictum tempor. Nullam massa mi, pulvinar interdum rutrum sed, pharetra nec dui. Integer a sapien sit amet purus finibus tincidunt. Morbi ac sapien sapien. Phasellus odio ipsum, vehicula hendrerit suscipit vitae, imperdiet ac tortor. Duis auctor facilisis efficitur. Vivamus non tortor pretium, bibendum velit ac, sagittis neque. Fusce varius ut ipsum sit amet viverra. Sed volutpat mauris non ex volutpat, at sagittis sapien dignissim.
Maecenas faucibus feugiat congue. Nam fringilla eros at ante consequat, at commodo nisl ultrices. Morbi ac purus sed erat pellentesque efficitur. Proin tempor quis purus sed vulputate. Cras pharetra luctus mi, vitae ultricies risus scelerisque a. Praesent faucibus sed elit eu aliquam. Morbi congue ipsum mi. Integer urna eros, efficitur a tellus nec, ornare volutpat urna.
Proin rhoncus congue nibh ut egestas. Vivamus a feugiat felis, a pharetra sapien. Nullam consequat, neque ac aliquam tristique, diam tortor pharetra lacus, quis laoreet ligula mi eget neque. Nullam non est mi. Integer eleifend neque non mauris elementum fermentum. Curabitur vitae tempus justo. Nunc fringilla ac tellus nec fermentum. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Proin aliquet, ligula sed sollicitudin pharetra, velit mauris lacinia quam, eu tincidunt diam mauris eget justo. Quisque dictum risus a tincidunt cursus. Mauris non gravida sapien. Quisque eu magna dictum, faucibus ligula eu, rhoncus orci. Integer bibendum nulla id dui tristique, a rhoncus eros euismod. Curabitur in dapibus magna. Quisque nec ipsum odio. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.
Donec ut arcu dignissim, rhoncus lectus nec, sodales elit. Integer ex metus, imperdiet eu odio sed, rhoncus ultrices orci. Proin condimentum sodales lorem id ultrices. Aenean venenatis magna sem, ac sodales enim congue nec. Sed ut bibendum ex. Aliquam in purus ac augue mollis dapibus. Curabitur sit amet dictum leo, eget finibus dui. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Suspendisse vitae tellus eget arcu pretium dictum. Nam tempor efficitur nulla in mollis. Maecenas orci neque, ullamcorper eu felis sodales, tincidunt luctus dui. Fusce est metus, semper sit amet erat a, molestie finibus arcu. Nullam interdum gravida ex a ornare.
Last year I got so much of my holiday shopping done at Block 37, the kids were excited to go back! Block 37 is the ultimate urban shopping, dining, and entertaining experience. We like to start by filling our bellies at Latinicity before we shop till our feet ache. The kids loved stopping by Block 37’s Holiday Pop-Ups for some fun Instagrammable backdrops! Follow Block Thirty Seven on Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter and tag a photo of yourself at our Holiday Pop-Up Photo Room (located at the Pop Up Market on Level 3) with #HOLIDAYSATBLOCK37 for a chance to win one of three $250 Shopping Sprees to your favorite Block Thirty Seven retailers! Full rules and regulations can be found at www.blockthirtyseven.com
After we bought all of our holiday gifts, we ended the fun day seeing Frozen 2 at AMC Dine-In Theatres. The kids loved it!
Have you guys checked out Block 37? If you haven’t, what are you waiting for?
This post is sponsored by Woodfield Mall. All opinions are my own.
PSA: Saint Nick has arrived at Woodfield Mall! The big man in red is at Woodfield now until December 24, when he returns to the North Pole. Make sure you bring the kids to chat with the jolly and joyous man himself to make all their Christmas wishes come true.
Guys, between tree decorating, lighting displays and shopping, shepherding your kids around to be enchanted (or terrified) by Santa Claus is a tradition that remains central to the holiday experience for many families including mine. But wherever you land on the joyous/traumatizing side of this divide, it’s nice to know you can find a “nice Santa” locally at Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg. He looks legit, has a full belly and a real white beard, and friendly eyes–so hopefully your little ones will be more delighted than scarred for life. And with Woodfield Mall’s Grand Court transformed into an Ice Palace complete with lush evergreen trees and fake snow, surely this photo opp will make all your tinsel dreams come true.
Here are a few tips to make sure your Santa Photo Experience at Woodfield Mall goes smoothly:
- Skip the line. Don’t be a sucker and make sure you sign up for special times to reserve a FastPass to dance right past that long line of overly sugared kids.
- Plan your family’s outfits and coordinate colors and styles for potential holiday card photos. Do you want everyone to go dressy and traditional or fun with Ugly Christmas Sweaters?
- Prep your kids to think about what they want to ask Santa for in advance. This helps keep the line moving swiftly for others in line behind you.
- Look up Woodfield Mall’s shops and restaurants beforehand so you can use the Santa visit as either the incentive or reward for the little ones, who may get ornery from waiting. Woodfield Mall has over 2 million square feet of retail shops, restaurants, and family-friendly amenities so there are tons of options. Our favs include Rainforest Café and the LEGO store!
My kids love the Woodfield Mall Santa! This year, Roman asked him for an Xbox and an iPhone; Rhys wants an Avengers LEGO kit, and Cole wants monster trucks. The Woodfield Mall Santa Photo Experience stylishly combines convenience and holiday heritage for Chicagoans–we’ll keep coming here as a tradition even when the kids don’t believe anymore!
This post is sponsored by Woodfield Mall. All opinions are my own.
Can you believe summer vacation is coming to an end? It’s bittersweet because I love having the kids home from school and being free of a schedule, but the excitement of back to school shopping helps soften the blow a little. A couple of weeks ago I took my niece out for a one-on-one back to school shopping trip. We had so much fun ditching the boys and having a little girl time. But don’t worry, my boys weren’t totally left in the dust – we hit up Woodfield Mall for my family’s annual back to school shopping trip. With more than 2 million square feet of retail shops, restaurants, and family-friendly amenities, there’s so much do, shop, and eat at Woodfield Mall and we got everything we needed.
I always loved back to school shopping when I was a kid and it’s still fun now as a mom. I now have a second-grader, a first-grader, and a preschooler! But with three growing boys, I try to do it smartly while still having some fun style-hunting. Here are a few back to school shopping tips:
1. Have your child try on last year’s clothing. Make a mental list of what needs to be replaced either because they have outgrown it or it’s in bad shape. Hand me downs are your best friend but make sure your kids get to pick out some fun new items for the school year themselves, too! We love these super comfy stretch camo jogger pants from Abercrombie Kids. Our favorite retailer at Woodfield Mall!
2. Buy backpacks with prevention in mind. We love the old skool checkerboard backpacks from Vans at Woodfield Mall – they have wider, padded shoulder straps and a padded back (recommended by pediatric doctors to prevent injuries) so they’re super comfortable for my kids. I always feel so bad seeing the teeniest kids shouldering giant backpacks so it’s important to make them as comfortable as possible!
3. There are plenty of great sales to take advantage of during the back-to-school rush, but that doesn’t mean all deals are the best deals. Try to stock up on summer items on clearance and remember that fall apparel are priced their highest when they first hit stores in August. If you can, layer on the summer t-shirts for the first few weeks of school, buying you time to shop for fall and winter clothing during holiday sales.
Happy back to school shopping, mamas!